The 100 year old man who climbed out the window and disappeared by Jonas Jonasson.
It’s his 100th birthday today but Allan can’t face a party at the nursing home with the mayor, so he climbs out the window, goes to the bus station, catches the first bus and the adventure begins. A comedy of errors, coincidences and lots of money. A few reminiscences relate to the current situation he finds himself in with police searching for him. Interesting characters and twists to the plot kept me interested. Book review from Carmel.
- What’s Your Dewey? 629.28 Driving Me To Distraction! June 22, 2017
- Children’s Preschool Storytime June 21, 2017
- Come Along and get Crafty! June 20, 2017
- What’s on This Week June 19, 2017
- Tech Savvy: A-Z Apps Series – G for Government June 15, 2017