Council is reviewing the services provided by the library, to help ensure it meets community needs and expectations now and into the future. The Library will be a key component of the exciting new Gawler Connect project and we want to make sure it reflects what you want.
Take the Survey here: http://svy.mk/1E8Z8Rb
We value your opinions and suggestions, even if you are not a current user of the Gawler libraries. The survey is anonymous and confidential, although we will be sharing the summary results with you. It should take you less than 10 minutes to complete, and we greatly appreciate your time and input.
Please contact the library on (08) 8522 9213 if you have any questions relating to this survey.
- 2017 Short Story Competition Winners October 23, 2017
- What’s on this Week in the Library October 23, 2017
- 2017 Gawler Short Story Competition: Winners Announced October 21, 2017
- Start-up Monday October 20, 2017
- What’s Your Dewey? 781 It’s All M.m.usic To My Ears… October 19, 2017