Forget Valentine’s Day, the 14th of February has been re-named Library Lovers’ Day!
To help us celebrate, we invite you to “Blind Date a Book” from the Gawler and Evanston Gardens libraries. Just make your selection from the cunningly disguised books on display at either library.
Go on, go out on a limb!
If you complete the “Rate Your Date” form supplied with each book and return it to the library, you will be in the draw to win a Library Lovers’ prize.
You can also add to our display by filling out an “I love my library because…” note.
Come join us and help us celebrate!
- What’s Your Dewey? 629.28 Driving Me To Distraction! June 22, 2017
- Children’s Preschool Storytime June 21, 2017
- Come Along and get Crafty! June 20, 2017
- What’s on This Week June 19, 2017
- Tech Savvy: A-Z Apps Series – G for Government June 15, 2017