Gawler Public Library Home Visiting Service will continue to operate throughout our Murray Street branch’s closure. Services are traditionally suspended during January to give our volunteers a well-earned break, but we will resume deliveries in February, 2017. Thank you to all our Home Visits volunteers for keeping the show on the road! If you would like more information on the Service, please contact the Home Visits Officer on 85220124.
- Start-up Monday October 20, 2017
- What’s Your Dewey? 781 It’s All M.m.usic To My Ears… October 19, 2017
- Overdrive – New Reading History Feature October 18, 2017
- What’s on This Week in the Library October 16, 2017
- Big Library Read is Back Again October 13, 2017